The SMLCA-277 model, a heavy duty automatic wrapper with powered conveyors on the turntable and a gravity out-feed conveyor.
The SMLCA-277 allows the forklift operator to place the pallet, and start the cycle remotely so other tasks can be performed. Once the wrap cycle is complete the wrapper automatically feeds the pallet onto the out-feed conveyor leaving the process conveyor free for the next load to be delivered. This minimises forklift movements and increases your production rate with no extra labour.
- Quality equipment made in Canada
- 5 year unlimited cycle warranty
- 10 year warranty on structural steel frame
- LIFETIME warranty on pre-stretch rollers blue compound
- Fully automated film clamp, welding and film cutting device.
- Fully automated roller conveyor on turntable for automatic out-feed at completion of wrapping cycle
- Soft start and stop turntable function
- Indexed turntable returns to start
- Photo cell for automatic load height detection
- State-of-the-art electrical Nema 4/12 control panel, dust tight, waterproof, UL508A approved with all finger safe electrical components
- 100% structural steel construction
- Superior electrical/electronic design including Allen Bradley Micrologix PLC and AC drives
- Wulftec’s exclusive 500mm no-thread® powered pre-stretch carriage (760mm optional)
- Easily available non-proprietary parts
- Dual carriage lifting chains enclosed inside tower for operator safety
- Electronic control panel with four programmable wrapping cycles
- Single phase
- Full service maintenance plans
- Parts backup
- Excellent after sales support and operator training